We are now hiring Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
Certus Psychiatry & Integrated Care is a new way approach for Mental Health Care. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a passionate seasoned group of healthcare professionals to make a difference in people’s lives.
Job Description (Immediate Need)
We are seeking compassionate and positive PAs/NPs to provide therapeutic support for patients with mental health, behavioral health, and substance abuse issues. Certus provides psychiatric services and care to the adult population, including clinical diagnosis, intervention planning, medication management and discharge planning. You will work collaboratively with our psychiatrist and therapy team in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
The PA/NP positions are full-time office hour shifts, and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing psychiatric assessment and clinical
- Coordinating care with social workers for patient transitions to outpatient care
- Recommending treatment options and following treatment outcomes
- Active participation in case conferences and related team based meetings
- Prescribing psychotropic medication as appropriate for client care
- Working with the clinical staff towards the integration of health with behavioral health
- Partnering with other staff toward best practice intervention planning
- Recommending discharge and aftercare planning
- Providing client education on behavioral health issues and strategies for recovery
- Clinical monitoring, such as but not limited to:
- Vital signs
- I and O
- Fingerstick glucose monitoring
- Stools for occult blood
- Oxygen saturation levels
- Performing procedures as delegated by the physician for which the GNP has been trained, educated, or has experience
- Physician Assistant Degree or Nurse Practitioner degree with training in Psychiatry and possessing current license to practice as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant in North Carolina
- Licensed by the NC Medical Board of Examiners and/or the NCBON and/or the ability to obtain your NC Medical License and/or your NCBON Licensure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Competitive salary, benefits and attractive work schedule.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com